Better Score. Fast Homework Tricks.
10 Things You Should Never Do While Doing Your Homework Assignments
Homework, just like the name suggests, is work that is meant to be done at home or away from school. That in itself is already a challenge considering that you most likely live in a family set up. There is therefore need to balance intractions and privacy so that you can do your work in time and as per the requirements. To achieve this, you will need to avoid several mistakes.
- Doing your work in an activity-loaded environment. You are likely get distracted and do things wrong.
- Listening to loud music or watching the television as you do your homework.When your attention is divided common mistakes are assured.
- Procrastination. This is the worst of your enemies that you need to watch out for. The environment at home is already limiting enough so do what needs to be done at the right time.
- Starting your work before setting up and organizing your working space. This is always a recipe for confusion especially where there is clutter.
- Multi-tasking. In this case, it refers to attending to your other chores at the same time you are doing your homework. You are likely to leave part of the work unfinished or poorly done.
- Allowing interference from family members especially siblings. There are those who will offer to help but in the process they mess up your work. If you must receive help, then vet it thoroughly to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Working on an empty stomach. Sometimes you may want to first finish all your work before you can have your meals. This is not necessarily wrong but at least snack as you work so that you can think clearly.
- Doing your homework while tired. Fatigue compromises quality and speed. Ensure you do your work while still fresh.
- Working without a break. This leads to burn out and affects your effectiveness.
- Disengaging your mind from your work. If you dont remain focused you are likely to deviate your attention to timewasters.
There are always strategically positioned distractions, some of which are self imposed. However, whether the source of distraction is external or from within, you have no excuse for presenting unfinished or poorly done work.These challenges vary from one individual to another so just be aware of your home environment and adjust appropriately.
© GoTeachGo.com. All rights reserved. |